- New customers may book on a Course at any time and will pay only for the remainder of the Course.
- Bookings are taken on poolside over the last two weeks of each course.
- Existing customers have priority over lessons, and must re-book at the end the current course to ensure their place is saved.
- Places are available on a first come first serve basis.
- Please notify of any learning or physical disabilities and/or health issues upon initial booking.
Refunds & Cancellation Policy
- Jump Into Swimming Ltd will, where possible, rearrange your missed lesson as a gesture of goodwill. We do ask that you provide us with advanced notice so we have time to plan for the replacement lesson.
- One replacement lesson per family per term.
- The replacement lessons are subject to availability.
- If a customer needs to cancel the remainder of a course for medical reasons, then a written letter and a doctor’s note will be required, and a full refund will be issued.
- If a location is unfit for lessons, or has been closed, then lessons will be credited onto the next course. Parents will be notified of a pool closure as early as possible. If you do not wish to continue onto the next course a refund of one lesson will be issued.
- If a swimming instructor is absent and adequate cover cannot be provided then a lesson will be credited onto the next course. Parents will be notified of an absent instructor as early as possible.
- Refunds & credits can only be claimed during the course period.
- Jump Into Swimming is not responsible if a customer is unable to find the swimming pool, arrives late, or at the incorrect time for any lesson. Credits/refunds will be given in retrospective circumstances.
- Jump Into Swimming Ltd will adhere to the guidelines of the Data Protection Act 1998.
- We may, in order to aid your child’s swimming, physically help your child to swim, jump in or climb out of the pool.
- This is in accordance with the Child Protection Act, if you would rather we didn’t do this please let us know prior to your child’s first lesson.
- Please ensure any children over 8 years of age change in the appropriate changing rooms. And that parents also only enter the correct sex changing rooms.
- Please make sure your child wears appropriate swim wear. Goggles are strongly advised.
- Please try and carry all belongings onto poolside whilst your child is having their lesson.
- Jump Into Swimming Ltd is not liable for any lost or stolen belongings.
- Ensure your child uses the toilet before each swimming lesson & shower before entering the pool.
- Please do not wear footwear on poolside & use the blue overshoes provided.
- Children must not enter the pool until instructed to do so by their swimming instructor.
- Please do not eat or drink on poolside.
- Please ensure large meals are not consumed before lessons.
- Please respect all facilities and adhere to their rules and regulations.
- Photography & Videography is strictly prohibited within any of our facilities without prior consent. Please contact us for more information on Photography.